We will offer you
- Local Governance Pension Scheme or Teachers’ Pension Scheme membership
- Continued professional development
- Access to wellbeing support, medical treatment and advice via Schools Advisory Service
- Access to a cycle scheme – bicycle purchase loans
- Access to a tech scheme – ICT loans
We offer a wide selection of opportunities for those who want to further their careers. Many of our headteachers began as teachers and higher learning teaching assistants and some learning mentors began as keen but unqualified volunteers. Who knows what you are capable of reaching with our bespoke internal and external support links available to you?
All our Academies allow for at least 6 professional development days a year, within the 195 working days, of which 2 are directed by Learn@ MAT priorities and developments. At these Conferences we host nationally recognised thinkers and leaders in Education and Cognitive Development.
Employee wellbeing and assistance scheme
Use of sporting facilities where available
All our sites have free staff parking and we support a cycle to work scheme. We pay costs for essential travel and have a fleet of pool cars that can be used.
Non teaching staff start with 24 days (plus bank holidays) per year.
Cooked meals are available in our Academies during term time.