‘All different, All equal, All achieving together’
To create a learning environment, which recognises that, all young people are different but all deserve equal opportunities to achieve to their full potential. We will deliver an outstanding, inclusive, personalised curriculum through a multi-disciplinary approach in order to equip our students with the skills and experiences needed to embrace life-long learning.
Pillars of Learn@ Vision
'A powerful voice to represent all LEARNers'
|'Expertise across the spectrum of SEND'||'Increased opportunities for personal development for LEARNers, staff, parents and partners'|
Learn@ Multi-Academy Trust is a well-established partnership of specialist schools in and around the City of Bristol area, including Wiltshire.
The Learn@ MAT group of Academies provide a range of accessible centres of excellence for teaching and supporting the development of young people identified with ‘Social and Emotional Mental Health’ and/or 'Communication Needs’ (including ASC).
Most of our young people have full Education Health Care Plans or are with us on re-integration programmes aimed at succesfully returning them to mainstream schooling. Our windscreen of provision starts from early intervention through mainstream training and revolving door places to special school day and residential places. We offer short-break accomodation for upto 4 evenings a term in our modern LoDGE facility and full-time residential placements, Monday to Friday, term-time only, at our country estate in Notton.
Learn@ MAT's 5 guiding principles:
- We will offer you the support you need to develop your resilience and aspirations.
- We will provide you with a safe and stimulating learning environment with high expectations of all.
- We will encourage you to identify and communicate your needs and help you to meet them.
- We will support you in understanding how to communicate your thoughts and feelings appropriately.
- We will celebrate and praise your individuality and achievements.